Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Gratitude Day 52: A Tribute to Attributes



I've come to know Christ as I've walked with Him through my trials and partaken of the healing balm of His atonement. Although, knowing Him means more than just walking with Him daily. It means follow in His ways; becoming a true reflection of Christ by living His attributes.

This months I am teaching the Young Women in my Ward how to develop Christ-like attributes. I decided to make it a project for myself and do an in depth study of Christ's attributes and pray to be able to more fully apply them in my life. I realize this is a huge endeavor and I won't be perfect, but through Christ I know I can do anything.

"Christlike attributes are gifts from God. They come as you use your agency righteously. Ask your Heavenly Father to bless you with these attributes; you cannot develop them without His help. With a desire to please God, recognize your weaknesses and be willing and anxious to improve."
-- Preach My Gospel
Chronicles of Geoff: Developing Christ-like Attributes