I started running YET AGAIN !! I am seriously great at setting goals and resetting goals.
I do love running. Give me some Christian tunes, a cool breeze, and a shade tree route and I am good to go.
Today, I didn't want to run, but knew I needed to, because last week I ran 3 days and this week I hadn't ran at all. My body was saying," no!" I was also still in my pajamas when I dropped the kids off at the bus stop. As I walked back to the house. I thought, "Okay, I am wearing my running shoes with my pajamas, this is a sign that I need to hit the pavement."
No, I didn't run in my PJ's. That would be funny though!!
However, I did have a great run. It wasn't long or packed with power, but it was refreshing and it was quality time with me. Time to reflect on the day ahead of me...what I needed to accomplish and what the Lord needed me to accomplish?
It gave me energy to do all things!
