My husband called me this morning while I was in route to Wal-mart and asked me out on a double date lunch with his parents to Greenbluff. He then said, "Oh and we are going out to dinner tonight, too!"
I was incredibly excited to have two dates in one day. That's rare for this busy man. I couldn't get done shopping fast enough.
He picked me up at noon and we made our way through fog up to Greenbluff. Best part, there were no crowds or long lines at all. It was quiet and beautiful.
We held hands as we walked around the farm; taking in the countryside scenery and fresh cool autumn air. It was an enjoyable break from the crazy week of hustle and bustle. Maybe this will become a tradition for us...lunch on the Bluff.
Walter's Fruit Farm is a fun and inexpensive place to have lunch.
I can't wait for the date tonight!
Creative Date Ideas:
Cartoon Date: Meet at 9am and watch cartoons while eating your kids favorite cereal....must be in your pajamas.
Make kites and go to a local park to fly them.
Go "people watching" at the mall.
Go for a bike ride in your neighborhood.
Make homemade ice-cream together.
Go to the Thrift store with $5; have a contest to see who can get the best item or buy clothing for your date and wear it on the date.
Buy a coloring book, make a blanket fort, and color pictures.
Blind folded miniature golf.
Read a book together and talk about it.

