A friend on Facebook just shared with me..."try to seek out positive things, and change your state of mind! ! You need a good refreshing positive story!"
Thank you for this reminder to look for the good in my day instead of dwelling on all that is bad. It's been a crazy few weeks and I had forgotten about my gratitude journal. I need to take a break from stress, fear, and negativity and focus on the good things.
Christ said, “Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come.” (D&C 68:5–6.)
Christ said, “Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come.” (D&C 68:5–6.)
When we turn to Christ and put complete trust in Him, he will cast the fear and negative thoughts from our minds. He alone can help us know how to open the gift of peace and happiness that is already embedded within us.
