
My holy place.
Today, I went to the Spokane Temple. The moment I walked through those sacred doors, my soul was bathed in warmth and happiness. It felt so good to leave my busy world behind me and really connect with my maker.
There inside those hallowed walls, time doesn't exist...only selfless service, love, prayers, and unexplainable peace. It's a place to bring families together forever.
Whenever I go, it's so difficult to leave. No where on earth have I ever felt so much serenity and joy.
I needed to feel close to heaven today and I did. Each time I go, I take a little bit of that peace home with me, I gain more meaning and purpose as a daughter, wife and mother, and I find a little more of God's love and light within me to share with others.
Next week, I get to serve in the baptistry with my two oldest children. It will be what my mother-in-law calls, " a pure joy moment."